EYEWORKS at Ft. Worth Business Press
- Dr. Robert Chu, OD elected to the VSP Global Board of Directors
- Dr. Danny Matthew, OD appointed as VSP State Professional Representative
- Fort Worth Sister Cities - Board of Directors (BOD)
- Cultural District Alliance - Board of Directors (BOD)
Dr. Robert & Dr. Richard Chu on Healthcare Heroes
EYEWORKS / Chu Eye Institute expands to a 3rd location in Ft. Worth at West 7th.
Fort Worth Business Press 40 Under 40
Dr. Robert Chu
August 29, 2014
Dr. Lena Chu, DBJ Women in Business Winner (Dallas Business Journal/Jake Dean)
LASIK Patient with Dr. Richard Chu.
Patient in surgery with Dr. Richard Chu.
Latest LASIK Surgery in Ft. Worth is at EYEWORKS
Today, Dr. Richard Chu utilizes the Star S4 IR Laser, the latest and most advanced excimer laser model produced by Johnson & Johnson.
Christmas time at EYEWORKS / Chu Eye Institute.
Dr. Robert Chu has an article on “Hydrogen Peroxide Pride” published in Optometric Management Magazine, September 2007.
EYEWORKS Group selected to receive the only two Cartier Eyewear Concept Boutiques in North Texas.
- Dr. Lena Chu named to Board of Directors, North Texas Eye Research Institute at University of North Texas Health Sciences Center at Fort Worth, Texas
- Electronmicroscopy Suite named in honor of Dr. Lena Chu and Robert Chu, Sr. at University of North Texas Health Sciences Center at Fort Worth, Texas
- ‘Seeds of Change Award’ honored by Nashville Shares
- Annually, the Nashville Shares organization honors individuals based on contributions to the greater Nashville community.
- American Red Cross Award for Outstanding Service
- The Red Cross in Nashville, Tennessee honors local individuals based on contributions to the efforts of the Red Cross.
- ‘Commodore Award’ for Outstanding Student Leader (Pre-Professional/Honorary).
- As a student at Vanderbilt University, Dr. Robert was selected based on contributions to the greater university community. He was honored for his work as President of Skull & Bones Pre-Health Association for instilling the organization with volunteerism.
- Named exclusive Zeiss Ophthalmic lens PARTNER lab in Fort Worth
- Prevent Blindness, Board of Directors
- Named Retrospecs & Co. vintage American eyewear exclusive dealer Tarrant county
- Chu Eye Associates featured in an article on Orthokeratology, a corneal reshaping technology that allows patients to achieve 20/20 vision without corrective lenses. (Fort Worth Magazine)
- Featured Practitioner, EyeMaginations, Inc. Patient Education Software. Baltimore, MD.
- Gold Key International Optometric Leadership Honor Society
- Alcon Pharmaceuticals Clinical Excellence Award,
- American Optometric Association Award for Outstanding Student Leadership,
- Dr. Nelson Reber EYE OPEN Professional Award
- Dr. Berger and Dr. Spitzberg “In Focus Service Award”
At the Hispanic Wellness Fair, we had lines of patients receiving the eye exams with advanced eye care technology & digital imaging.
Hispanic Wellness Fair, Vision Screenings were performed for over 500 indigent patients, plus many children were evaluated based on their eyes' functionality and coordination skills.
Fort Worth Location
1985 Chu Eye Associates founded by Dr. Lena Chu, O.D.
Young Dr. Robert & Dr. Richard.
Dr. Lena Chu graduated from optometry school.
TOP DOCS Magazine
Make a Spectacle