Contact lenses are a great and safe alternative to glasses. When choosing a type of contact, it is important to match the type of lens with the wearer's eye health as well as their lifestyle. Advancements in contact lens design allow you to be free of glasses for almost all activities, including golfing, reading, computer use, and can even help correct irregular astigmatism such those with keratoconus.
With over 25 years of experience, our doctors are highly trained and experienced in fitting all types of specialty contact lenses. Having published over 100 peer-reviewed articles, Dr. Lena Chu is a pioneer in contact lens research and our office routinely participates in national contact lens studies. We stock over several thousand trial lenses of every major brand allowing us to fit the best lens to match your needs. Call our office to schedule your contact consultation today.
We are contact lens specialists in fitting various lenses, such as:
- Scleral Contact Lenses
- Custom Soft lenses: For those patients with prescriptions are outside the standard prescription range of manufactures, we can custom order soft contact lenses that are individually handmade for your eyes. These specialty custom soft lenses have been helped many patients who have been told they were not a candidate for contact lenses such those with high astigmatism or keratoconus.
- Orthokeratology or Ortho-k Lenses
- Colored contacts: These soft lenses have a special pigment that will either change your eye color or enhance the color you were born with. Newer Airoptix color lenses allow more comfort and better eye health.
- Toric Lenses & Rigid Gas Permeable Lenses
- Multifocal Contact Lenses
To schedule a consultation to see which contact lenses are the best choice for you call us today in Fort Worth or Southlake.